Terms & Conditions at 26Bet Betting Online Malaysia
December 29, 2022 236 Views
The following rules form an agreement between 26BET and its customers.
By registering with 26BET, you fully agree and accept these following rules :
- By accessing the 26BET website, and by registering through our site to participate in any of the interactive online games (collectively the ‘Games’), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’). Please read them carefully and make sure that you only access the games if you fully understand the contents and agree to be bound by them.
- Customer must be at least 21 years of age in order to place bets. 26BET reserves the right to ask for proof of age from customers and to suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that their username and security details remain confidential. In the event that a customer suspects this may no longer be the case, they should notify us immediately. Any transactions carried out under the username will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Customer cannot cancel or change a bet once the bet has been placed and confirmed.
- 26BET resrves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting in an attempt to defraud us. If there is evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, 26BET reserves the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts.
- 26BET reserve the right to terminate your account at any time at our absolute discretion in the event that wagers have been placed in an attempt to defraud 26BET or made by or contracted by any bookmaker or gambling syndicate in an attempt to maximize pay-outs on our Games. Further, we reserve the right to withold all winnings, as well as the principle, of anyone found to have taken part in such activities.
- To maintain a high level of security to protect your funds, we will perform random security checks and keep records of transactions and wagers. You accept that we may demand additional documentation to verify you as the account holder in the event of a security check.
- If any of your personal account details or other financial information relevant to your Account are incorrect, you must inform us immediately, as failure to do so may result in transaction, which are declined as a result of incorrect details where you have failed to make us aware of any changes/correct details.
- The references language of the present Terms and Conditions is English. In spite of the care taken during translation, in case of difficulty of comprehension of any clause of these Terns and Conditions, only the English version will be valid.
- 26BET does not permit individual customers to create duplicate accounts (more than one account in any one currency.) Any customers found to have created duplicate accounts will have their account suspended.
- Duplicate accounts registration by using deliberately manipulated personal details entries (if detected) may result in the irreversible termination of the gaming account access. 26BET reserves the right to revoke all accumulated winnings credited to users. And account will be freeze permanently.
- Each bonus, promotion and/or special offer is subject to its own specific terms. The player agrees to read and understand the terms applicable to each bonus they collect. 26BET reserves the right to rescind any bonus or special offer or promotion at any time.
- Prior to releasing or approving any withdrawal, 26BET reserves the right to request from customers to furnish with information such as proof of Personal Identification, front and back copy of credit card/debit card, Passport Driving License or recent bank statement or other appropriate documentation as 26BET, at its sole direction, deems necessary. If you fail to comply with any seurity request, 26BET reserves the right to void any winnings in your account.
- These TErms & Conditions are part of the General 26BET Terms & Conditions.
- These terms & conditions prevail over any communication via email, chat or phone.